COVID Rules continue into 2021 Season
Please see the list of items that will apply to playing at Grand Pines as we open the 2021 season.
- Provincial guidelines, legislation and fines apply while on Grand Pines Property and must be strictly adhered to. Anyone failing to comply with social distancing or any of the policies will be subject to removal from the facility. Social distancing is required at all times throughout the golf course property.
- All Players must have a tee-time booking prior to arriving at the golf course. No walk-up traffic will be allowed. In order to protect our staff and other players Covid-19 screening will be in place on all phone-in and online bookings.
- Only one group (4 players) will be allowed in the pro shop at one time. Please ensure the group before has left before entering. Please use hand sanitizer provided when entering and exiting the pros hop.
- High contact areas such as ball washers and bunker rakes have been removed.
- Flag sticks are to remain in the cups and not to be touched. Cups have been raised for your safety and the ball is deemed to be holed when the ball contacts the cup.
- Power Carts will be cleaned and sanitized after each use. For the safety of our staff, upon completion of your round, please remove your clubs and all personal trash before returning the cart to the cart return area.
- There will be no on-course washrooms available at this time. Clubhouse bathrooms will be available and sanitized on regular basis.
- The kiosk will be available for take out food and beverage orders subject to weather.
- Beverage Cart service will be available subject to weather.
- Tap debit and credit card payment is preferred. Cash transactions will be limited. Online bookings should be paid online.
As regulatory requirements change Grand Pines Golf Course will continue to review current policies and procedures. Changes may be made as required.
All golfers are kindly requested to wear appropriate golf attire at all times.
- Shirts and appropriate shoes (Grand Pines is a Soft Spike Only Facility) must be worn at all times.
- Bathing attire, track or gym shorts, cutoffs, short shorts, cycling shorts, muscle shirts, tank or halter tops are not proper dress and will not be permitted.
Due to MLCC regulations only alcohol purchased from Grand Pines is allowed on site.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. Cancellations made inside 24 hours will be subject to charge. Threesomes and foursomes will be responsible to pay for three players, twosomes will be responsible for two players.